Photobucket

Watch and Pray

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Night...2008 I love the old hymn, "Jesus Paid it All." Today I've been singing and meditating on the phrase that says "Child of weakness, watch and pray, find in me thine all in all." I also love the land of my birth, the USA, very much. I have been watching and praying, and claiming this verse from Proverbs 28:2: "When a land transgresses, it has many rulers, but when the ruler is a man of discernment, understanding, and knowledge, its stability will long continue." I am praying that no matter what the voters decide, we as the body of Christ will rest in the fact that we know and believe that Jesus is the SAME, yesterday, today, and forever! HE is our stability! God Bless the USA! Jan

1 Responses:

Yolanda said...

AMEN Jan, Amen!

Love to you and yours,
Yolanda

WELCOME GUESTS

THE JESUS STORYBOOK BIBLE

1,000 GIFTS

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP