This dip is just the right amount of "heat" and oh so good! If you want to see a video clip of the recipe being made, go here!
- 1 pkg. (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese salad dressing (or Ranch if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup crumbled bleu cheese (or shredded cheddar if you use Ranch)
- 2 cans (9.75 ounces each) Swanson® Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in water (drained)
- 1/2 cup any flavor FRANK'S® RedHot® sauce
- Assorted fresh vegetables or crackers
1. Heat the oven to 350° F.
2. Whisk the softened cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate until smooth.
3. Stir in the Bleu Cheese dressing, Hot sauce, and crumbled blue cheese.
4. Mix well.
5. Stir in the drained chicken and mix well again.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling.
7. Remove from oven and stir before serving.
Serve with vegetables and crackers for dipping. It won't last long!
Prep: 5 minutes
Bake: 20 minutes
Makes: About 4 cups