Cheesey Hashbrown Casserole
- 1 lb. bag of shredded hash browns(I prefer the type that are not frozen, "Simply Potatoes."
I buy these in the refrigerated section at the grocery store.)
- 1/2 stick of melted butter
- 1 eight-ounce container of sour cream
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees
- Melt 1/2 stick of butter and pour in large mixing bowl.
- Add sour cream and cream of mushroom soup - mix well!
- Stir in potatoes.
- Stir in cheddar cheese.
- Scrape all into an 8 x 8 casserole (or 2 quart casserole).
Top with shredded parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly and done, about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
This is a family favorite and my sons Jeremy and Jonathan especially love it!